The Portal of Healing

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD



I have had my doubts about listening to a CD and expecting the CD to make any difference to my weight but reading some of the reviews, it is like anything that any person might try i.e. if it works for you than good. So, it is not a drug which I do not like, it is not exercise which is not really possible under most circumstances, it is listening to someone help me believe that I can eat less.

So, what harm can it do? Well, as with most weight loss programs, everyone has to tune the program to their specific need and mode of lifestyle but the message is the same - you HAVE to stick with it and see the course. At 12.99, it is way cheaper than visiting a gym which I personally loathe and if it helps me lose any weight and keep it off, then it is well worth it. The Portal of Healing.